[EXCLUSIVE] I am in Politics, because of Ogbomoso- ALAO AKALA video

I am in Politics because of Ogbomoso - Alao Akala Says.

The Former governor while, granting an interview recently before his death, made known that I am in Politics of Ogbomoso, they gave me their mandate first as a grassroots man, I started as a chairman of local government, and everything I become today, I owe them.

Click Here To See Video

Remember, that InsideOgbomosonews blog reported the death of the former governor on 12th of January 2022.

-InsideOgbomosonews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SAD: Bride slumps on her wedding day in Ogbomoso

SOUN: Committee Reels Out 6-Day Coronation Activities, Créme de la Créme to Storm Ogbomoso, 14th-19th December

Fire Accident Claims Lives of LAUTECH Final Year Students on Excursion