ALAO-AKALA, The Benevolent Capitalist. - Prince Wasiu Olukan (SPECIAL TRIBUTE)

In my years on this planet, I have witnessed so many deaths of loved ones, but very few shocked me and left me in a state of disbelief like that of my boss, leader and mentor, OTUNBA Adebayo Alao-Akala. Of course, as a Muslim, I believe that death can come at any time, whether one prepares or not, however, that of ALAO came like a dream.

Prince Wasiu olukan, Flanked Otunba Alao-Akala

When I had any fear of life, no matter how mundane or embarrassing I knew that he would always be there to guide and protect me, all those who encountered him can never deny he was the most gentle, kind, sweet, selfless human, My boss, BAYO ALAO-AKALA would be remembered for his patriotism and passionate commitment to delivering dividends of democracy to the people.

ALAO was truly a man of the people, a grassroots politician admired by big and small in his hometown (Ogbomoso) and countryside. He was a source of inspiration to political practitioners and politicians across party lines. Indeed, for many years, ALAO remained the only leader who could boast of delivering his Electoral district on time in any election without suspicion, debate or argument. This, he achieved, because his people always believe in him and he never failed them.

As nature would have it, I had the ‘privilege’ of being with my teacher, mentor and boss. While the ambulance was in front of me in a convoy to LTH (Lautech teaching hospital) Ogbomoso,we we're rushing him to the hospital, I was praying that God should save him, and revive him for us, I broke down several times as many thoughts of him and his magnanimity cross my mind.

Alas! – Nigeria has lost a master political tactician, a benevolent capitalist, and grassroots leader, benefactor of the downtrodden and generational strongman of Oyo state politics. AKALA, will live in the hearts of many for his good deeds to humanity and legacies he left behind, his handwritings is all over oyo state, on physical infrastructure, human infrastructure, political infrastructure and delivering in good governace.

Adeiu, Our own benefactor, an advocate of justice and equity.

REST IN PEACE, FORMER GOVERNOR, CHRISTOPHER ADEBAYO ALAO AKALA. JP

-Prince Jimoh Wasiu Olukan.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SAD: Bride slumps on her wedding day in Ogbomoso

SOUN: Committee Reels Out 6-Day Coronation Activities, Créme de la Créme to Storm Ogbomoso, 14th-19th December

Fire Accident Claims Lives of LAUTECH Final Year Students on Excursion